Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Report on Poohat

I got a response from the artist who created the poster advertising our gig at 89K in Taichung last March. I emailed him yesterday and let him know that he was no longer the anonymous artist responsbile for the wild poster. Now, he will be known as Poohat, the moniker he goes by on blogspot http://poohat.blogspot.com/ . I also threatened to come and bother him in Taitung, but he let me know that he has been living in Taichung for some time, and that he is about to leave the island and return to Canada for at least a year. Timing is everything. Hmm. Blogspot is not letting me upload any other pictures. Do blogspot have a one per day limit on photos for free blogs? Or is my Internet connection acting wonky for some reason today. Anyway, check out poohat's site.

No comments: