Saturday, May 20, 2006


Trolling For The Blues

This is Trainreck, a two-piece blues band. That's K.M. Williams on guitar and Washboard Jackson on percussion. I stumbled across this video of them performing on YouTube. You've got to see Washboard Jackson play. He plays the washboard and kit at the same time: no sticks, just hands and feet.

Here's their myspace website with mp3s of some of their music.

And one more site they claim.

The picture is of them on "stage" at the Juke Joint Festival 2005 in Clarksdale, Mississippi.

They're going to be playing at the Frogg Blues Festival in Elmo, Texas in August. (I know that sounds a lot like "emo," but don't hold it against them, Slim.)

2 comments:

Slim said...

I ain't got nuthin' 'gainst emo. It's jus' that things that I don' unnerstand confuse me an' make me scaired.

Dave said...

those guys rock!